HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER ?
Is the Creation of a User Profile Required to Commission a Consultation?
Yes. The User may browse freely on the Website without registering. Registration is nonetheless required to commission a Consultation with an Attorney.
How to Create a User Profile ?
The User who creates a user profile must be over 18 and enjoy his full legal capacities.
To register, a User must enter his/her surname, forename, address, postal code, town of residence, and e-mail (disposable e-mails such as yopmail.com are prohibited), append a copy of his identity card, and create a password.
The User is authorized to commission Consultations for his own account or for any legal entity that he/she is duly authorised to represent.
The Registered User undertakes to provide accurate personal details, in particular his identity and particulars, and not to create a false identity or usurp that of a third party. Otherwise, the Company may remove the User Profile automatically and without notice, temporarily or definitively, and hold the User liable for any prejudice that ensues.
The User is required to update his personal details if they should change. Otherwise, he/she shall assume full responsibility with regard to the Attorneys, Users and the Company, for any consequences that ensue from any inaccuracy, omission or negligence in that respect.
Consultation by Email
By opting for Consultation by email, and in order to obtain a reliable, argued Consultation accompanied by legal references, the User must follow the following steps:
1) select Consultation by email ;
2) select the subject ;
3) select the Attorney whose flat rate and deadlines the User accepts ;
4) complete the form and attach any document in PDF format ;
5) accept the general terms and conditions ; and
6) pay via the link to the secure interface of payments online.
Once payment is made, the User will receive an email confirming the transaction. The Attorney will reply to the User’s question within the deadline accepted by the User, which will start to run as of the receipt of the confirmation email.
Consultation by Skype
By opting for Consultation by Skype, and in order to obtain a reliable, argued reply accompanied by legal references, the Client must follow the following steps:
1) select Consultation by Skype;
2) select the subject;
3) select the Attorney and accept the rate proposed ;
4) accept the general terms and conditions ;
5) complete the form and attach any document in PDF format;
6) select the date and time of the appointment on the OSA Website ;
7) pay via the link to the secure online payment interface.
Once the payment is made, the User will receive an email confirming the transaction. The Attorney will contact the User by Skype at the indicated date and time.
For all inquiries or questions do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org